Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) is a non-profit organization, established under the Department of IT E&C, Government of Telangana to bring synergy between Government, Academia and Industry with an objective to enhance the employability quotient of youth in the state and to provide quality human resources to the industry.
Opportunity from TASK:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- SONATA SOFTWARE
- KONY LABS
- And Many More......
- English Proficiency & Soft skills
- Training & Certification offerings on technologies that are driving business innovation that includes SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud);
- Participation in seminar series
- Basic IT Skills for Degree/Polytechnic and ITI’s.
- Aptitude & Reasoning and evaluation tests
- Programming Aptitude tests
- Corporate visits
- Access to E-Learning
- Access to online assessment tools
- Technology Entrepreneurship Program in collaboration with ISB(Indian School of Business)
- Virtual Labs
- Participation in coding contest
- Technology Projects-Innovation
- Career counselling & Guidance
- Project Guidance/Assistance.
- Summer Internship
- Start Registration where you Have Printer to Print the Bank challan form
- Click on Below Link to start the Registration Process
- Fill the form Carefully with uploading your recent passport photo(Note: Maximum size allowed to upload - 2MB)
- Need to select NEFT in payment Mode
- A Bank Challan will be Generated with your Roll Number which you need to submit in Training & Placement Cell before Last Date
- If you registered & Fail to submit Bank Challan your Registration will not be valid
- After Registration if you close the window without taking print out of Bank Challan your Registration will not be valid (Make sure to have printer where Registration Process is on)
- You will Receive your SMS & mail of user id & Password (You should store it till the completion of the Course)
APPLY Online with e-Payment:
Last date for students’ registration: 18-07-2016
The student registration with TASK is valid till the completion of the course
Student Placement Guidelines:
For student placement guidelines CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions:
- TASK registered students are expected to check their profiles on TASK portal for correspondence and update personal details on TASK portal periodically.
- Once a TASK registered student is offered by any company he/she is not eligible to participate in further recruitment events of TASK.
- TASK does not take any responsibility for the details given by the individual candidate on the portal as it is up to the student/ college to ensure the data updates.
- All students are hereby intimated to abide by the code of conduct which is available on (www.tstask.com).
For Any clarification feel Free to call Abhilash – Assistant Placement Officer on 9491312121