Date: Will be announced post registration
Last Date to Apply: 30th May, 2016 10:00AM
Job Position: Application Engineer
- The candidate is required to be good in geometric visualisation skills, be extremely interested in metrology and manufacturing processes.
- Providing training to new users in handling hardware and software
- Understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers
- Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, and quickly come up with measurement strategies and be able to imagine possible manufacturing processes.
- Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- Helping other application engineers in giving timely and correct service to customers.
- Assisting Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product. This is NOT a SALES/MARKETING JOB
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Package: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA (Based on Candidates ability and Performance in the interview)
Desired experience: Fresher
Probation Period: 2 weeks
- B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering)
- 2016 Pass outs
- Eligibility List is Attached at the Bottom
- Geometric visualization, quick thinking, logical reasoning, good inter-personal skills, ability/willingness to learn multiple languages, ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
- Candidate Should be willing to work hard.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Candidate should have driving license for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler both.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to meet with new people
- Initiative for completing tasks, exploring new avenues and driving projects forward
- Candidates must be willing to work 6-7 days a week, with flexible, rotating holidays. The candidate will be a good team player
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The candidate will have to travel to Bangalore for the interview process. No Telephonic/Skype interviews will be entertained.
Please find the registration link below:
It is mandatory for students to register within this period to obtain the admit card.
Kindly register in the link ASAP.
|AMCAT ID||University Roll No||Name||Branch|
|30014565817899||12R11A0323||K.p. Arvind .||MECH|
|30014565747963||12R11A0302||Kavya Sree Alluri||MECH|
|30016871756732||12R11A0309||Boddupalli Pradeep Kumar||MECH|
|30014565758251||12R11A0358||Vullengala Rajashekar .||MECH|
|30016871225273||12R11A0344||Pakanati Shailender Reddy||MECH|
|30016871931821||12R11A0311||Burra Sanjay Kumar||MECH|
|30014565539391||12R11A0348||Lakshmi Kanth Sangireddy||MECH|
|30014565855039||12R11A0324||Pandu K .||MECH|
|30014565212478||12R11A0354||Sai Dilipsingh Singh||MECH|
|30014565927199||12R11A0327||Akhil Kumar Kalvakuntla||MECH|
|30014565734713||11r11a0303||Hareen Chowdary Anne||MECH|
|30014565892597||13R15A0303||Nagarjun Goud Puppala||MECH|
|30014565817567||12R11A0318||Balaram Krishna Gollamudi||MECH|