All the Students are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issued notification for conduct of Computer Based Test(CBT) for I year, II year II semester, III year II Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Regular Students for improvement of internal marks in the month of June-2016.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 20-06-2016 are informed to note the schedule given below.
Examination Registration Last Date:
- Without Late Fee : 20/05/2016
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 27/05/2016
- For One Subject: Rs.250/-
- For Two Subjects: Rs.350/-
- For Three Subjects: Rs.450/-
- For Four Subjects and Above(and For All Subjects): Rs.550/-
Fee Includes Administrative Charges also
The Students are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The transfer students from other Universities/instructions to JNTUH Affiliated Colleges who are on rolls are provided one chance to write the CBT(Internal examination) in the failed subjects and/ or subjects not studied as per the clearance letter issued by the University.
- The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the GCTCPORTAL.
- The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later in GCTCPORTAL