Date: 28th March 2016, Monday
Venue: New Seminar Hall, Block-1,
Job Location: Hyderabad.
- Online Sales and Marketing by Telephone and Email
- Sales and Marketing - VOIP
Salary Package: Rs 2.50 LPA to 3.13 LPA + Additional Benefits, Incentives Insurance Coverage (Personal Accidental Insurance + Medical Insurance) and Other Benefits.
- No Percentage Criteria
- 2016 Pass outs
- Any Graduate – B.E./B.Tech All Branches
- MBA All Specializations
- Excellent Communications Skills (Written and Verbal), Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all Customers.
- Strong presentation and persuading skills
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in promoting, and selling products or services
- Sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Fluency in English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently, ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally, action oriented ,organized and self-disciplined
- Must possess a strong bent towards sales and marketing.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Creating a positive Brand Image /awareness of JD in the minds of new prospective clients.(SMEs)
- Contact customers by phone to explain advantages and features of service being sold or persuade them to purchase the services by stimulating the customer interest
- Answer customer's questions pertaining to service being offered.
- Explain and Advice customers on prices, services, variables and options to assist customer in making decision
- Coordinating and scheduling of appointments to sales representatives and clients till the deal is closed.
- Maintaining and Working on Follow Ups data
- Giving Feedback to Team Lead on prospects or Follow up clients and meeting the targets assigned on timely basis.
- JAM Session – Just a Minute
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
- Final Selection and Issue of Offer Letters.
Documents for interview:
- 4 Set of Updated Resumes
- 6 Passport Size Photos
- Academic Certificates Xerox Copies - 2 Sets
- College ID card - 2 Set of Xerox Copies
- All the Students have to come in Formal Dress Code Only.
- Students Who are already Placed in Various Companies are not allowed.
A.I.Prashanth - Head Placements - 9849961322
T.Abhilash - Assistant Placement Officer - 9491312121